THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Nokia N73(Music Edition) Mobile


I bought a new Nokia N73(music edition)mobile recently in Rs14,700 from a local mobile store. This mobile handset is the best and the koolest of all the the N series handsets from Nokia. It has a 42 MB in built memory and a free 2 GB memory card which is more then enough for me to store my data on my mobile. I have stored all my favorite music audios from many latest hit albums from various genre with many music videos. It provides a great picture quality with a 3.2 mega pixel and I have taken lots of photos with my girlfriend. The result of the photos snaps are awesome and after having an N73 mobile I do not need a digital camera anymore. It is handy with a wide screen and can be carried inside my jean pockets wherever I go. It has a Symbian operating System with lost of software applications like the messaging, picture and video galleries, music player, visual FM radio, IM client, WAP browser to access the internet anytime I want, Microsoft Office, PDF viewer and few interesting games. I can install more games from the internet but I haven’t installed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment