THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Samsung unlocker B & S Series


Promise are made to be fullfill Now you all have my name on half of the things cracked in CDMA well press THANX BUTTON ONLY do not spam the beautifull board
its not a crack basically Handset should be powered up.Unlocker will not work on USB so not to try it simple usage SELECT COM1 put RX ,TX ,GND as you already know and press Unlock Phone

If u Like My Post Than Click On Google Ads That's R On My Site.

Click Here To Download

1 comment:

  1. Is this software or any other tool?
    I don't have any experience with the software..I unlocked my mobile using the unlocking code ..This is the site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/ which provides the unlocking service for mobiles..I unlocked my mobile using this..It also guides me throughout the process,,

    ReplyDelete